Wednesday, October 21, 2015

networking - How to use -net-tap with android sdk emulator?


I am trying to create a bridge between android emulator (from android sdk) and host system using -net-tap. Is there any working manual for that case? I have tried to launch emulator with -net-tap tap0 - tap0 appeared in host system, but no one interfaces appeared in guest android. I also tried -qemu -net tap,iface=tap1,script=no, but it also doesn't work. I checked /proc/kmsg, there are no anything connected with new interface.


Full cmdline looks like /opt/android-sdk/emulator -avd test-x86 -accel off -no-audio -net-tap tap0 -qemu -net tap,ifname=tap1,script=no


Does anyone have an idea?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...