Tuesday, October 27, 2015

google play store - How do I force stop an application downloading from Android Market?


As I posted Some of the applications are getting downloaded more than once ... I need to stop the downloading an application from the Market. Its really waste of time and waste of data(I use 2GB data plan for my mobile).


I restarted the phone, killed the Market app from Task Manager, but still no help. It still continues to download. After complete downloading its going to start download again. For this reason I wanted to stop the Download.


(Android 2.1)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...