Sunday, October 25, 2015

How to avoid the Hotspot getting disabled during an incoming/outgoing call?


I have turned on Hotspot and the data is being used on other Android device but when there is an incoming call the Hotspot gets disabled automatically and gets enabled after the call ,During which I am unable to share the data.


Why is this happening and how to avoid the Hotspot getting disabled automatically on an incoming/outgoing call.



Answer



Unfortunately a limitation in 3g is that data cannot be used whilst a voice call is happening. Android turns off the hotspot because data isn't available during the call, so unfortunately there is no fix available until networks start to implement voice over LTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...