Monday, October 26, 2015

usb on the go - Simultaneously connecting USB mouse and VGA monitor?


Is it possible to simultaneously connect a USB mouse and VGA monitor to an Android tablet?


Because of my physical disability, I would like to operate an Android tablet using a standard USB mouse, rather than the usual touch input. At the same time, I would like to mirror the tablet's display onto a standard VGA monitor. Is this possible on an Android tablet?


From reading a HowToGeek article, it seems that mouse input is possible if I use an adaptor from standard USB to USB OTG. If I insert a USB hub between the adaptor and mouse, can I also connect a VGA monitor to the tablet using a VGA to USB adaptor?



I've also heard of Chromecast. Is this needed to mirror the tablet's display onto a VGA monitor?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...