Thursday, October 8, 2015

multitasking - How to have a clipboard functionality for multiple copy-pasting?


I want to know if there are slots of option in copying:


copy1 copy2


then paste1 paste2


I love surfing many websites but need to login on them. I'm tired of typing every time my email address and password.


Because there is email & password there must be two or more slots:




  1. for the copy-pasting documents

  2. slot for email

  3. for password

  4. for second email account

  5. for 2nd extra password


but the password must contain 4pin no. to paste


e.g:



  • save as copypaste 1?


  • save as copypaste 2?

  • save as copypaste 3?

  • save as copypaste 4?

  • save as link1 --add website link & title

  • save as link 2

  • add another slot




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...