Tuesday, December 12, 2017

4.3 jelly bean - Boot from an image in PC using Android device


I've a Redmi 1S (Hongmi 1S) running MIUI v5 (Jellybean v4.3). I have a Bitdefender rescue disk ISO file. I want to boot this rescue disk using my Android phone, just like a bootable USB drive.





  • How can I boot from this file in PC using my Android device. What are the necessary requirements?




  • Will Android handle this as an ISO file, or will it simply store it as an unknown file type?




I had earlier asked this question on the MIUI forums, but by the next day itself it was stamped irrelevant and was closed/deleted.


As there is no specific date for an upgrade, my device may or may not update to Android 4.4 Kitkat or MIUI v6. So still, will it change with the update?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...