Wednesday, December 20, 2017

downloading - Google play stuck on "Waiting for network..." when installing an app on mobile data


I recently bought a Meizu m3 note. Everything works fine in the play store (after I put the SIM in), except the downloading on mobile data connection.


I can browse, search apps and request to install. But the download won't start. It's stuck on the "Waiting for network..." message. See screen cap below.


When switching to WiFi, everything works OK.



Screenshot of 'waiting for network'



Answer



It seems that when disabling Data on WLAN only, in the Download app, Google Play's app download started. See screen cap.


Strange that the Download app and Google Play are connected.


Screenshot of Download app settings


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...