Monday, December 11, 2017

2.3 gingerbread - How to force Gmail/Android to request password every time for google account




Possible Duplicate:
Logout from Gmail on my device




I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace running Android 2.3.3. Is it possible to force Gmail or any google related apps to request my password everytime I open them?


I don't like how Android syncs with my account and the only way I can protect my phone is by setting up a screen pattern lock or pin, if I wanted to show my phone to people I can't without them able to fiddle around through my emails once its unlocked or if I leave it lying around before it locks.


IOS has something like that on iTunes or App Store where you always have to put in your password.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...