Friday, December 8, 2017

Samsung Galaxy S3 keeps losing network connection and need to restart phone to reconnect


I've had my S3 for around 6 months and never had a problem. But in the last couple of days it seems to be randomly losing connection to network (T-Mobile): I have to restart my phone to reconnect. Sometimes this only lasts a few minutes before dropping out again.


Anybody else had this problem? I have no idea whats causing it. I have changed nothing on the phone, and the area I am in has good coverage.


I dont get any error msg and all seems fine -- until I try to use it to access Internet; then it tells me "no internet connection" and the internet data signal disappears. If I try to text the text just fails to send, and I cannot receive or make any calls. People who ring say it goes straight to the mailbox.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...