Sunday, December 31, 2017

samsung galaxy s 2 - Where is a downloaded .apk placed in Android phones?




Possible Duplicate:
Where in the file system are applications installed?



Where is a downloaded .apk placed in Android phones? I want to backup the .apk files to my PC so that if something happens I will just restore the applications instead of re-downloading them from market.



I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S II.



Answer



If you don't have root access, it doesn't matter because you won't be able to back them up.


If you do have root access, use an app like Titanium Backup to back up the apks.


Note:


This doesn't really answer the question of where to find the downloaded APKs, but it does address the need of the OP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...