Saturday, December 16, 2017

dialer - Save a number during a phone call


How can I save a number during a phone call? The scenario is that I'm calling someone to get the phone number of someone else. If I just type the number in the dialer, it disappears when the call ends.


Opening some kind of notepad application is cumbersome both saving and retrieving: tap home, tap applications, find the application, start a new note, type number, end call, copy number, paste number into the dialer (how to do the last step is another question)



Answer



I found that Number Saver is the closest to a solution. It adds an icon to the notification area when on call and will even automatically switch to speakers when run during a call


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...