Tuesday, December 19, 2017

samsung - After flashing TWRP with Odin, nothing happens and the OEM recovery is still there



I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5, and after flashing the TWRP with Odin 3.07 and 3.10 I'm finding that my recovery is still the default. I'm using these instructions exactly.



Android system Recovery <3e>



It's as if nothing happened, how do I resolve this?



Answer



Before you flash the recovery, untick the Auto Reboot option in ODIN. Then flash the recovery. After flashing in done, reboot your device directly to recovery mode from download mode by pressing Vol up + Power + Home button together. Now you will see the TWRP recovery is booted in your device. Now you can reboot normally and your TWRP will be installed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...