Wednesday, December 27, 2017

restore - Why Browser Tabs Reload After Restoring Back From Multi-Tasking?


When i have tabs opened no matter in which browser and restore back to that browser due to previous multi-tasking, i get all tabs reloading (or would it be more correct to say, loading again from scratch?).


I thought when multi-tasking, tabs are supposed to leave at state they previously were in. So when certain websites were already loaded, why would they reload again and consume bandwidth?


UPDATE: Here is my device's memory status (sorry for bad quality but until Android implements screenshot feature in stock ROM or until i decide to ROOT, i will be capturing with another device's low quality camera):


enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here


Where are the rest of 499MB of memory? My device notifies me of low memory but what about the rest of 499MB? And did i mention that HTC Sense force closes when i multi-task?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...