Sunday, December 3, 2017

applications - Reinstalling purchased apps on a new phone?




Possible Duplicate:
Move paid apps between devices?



My contract is getting close to finishing so I'll be upgrading to a new Android phone and giving my old phone to a family member.


When I move my Google account across to my new phone will I have to repurchase or just re-download my paid for apps?


Also will I'll have to remove the paid for apps from my old phone before it is associated with a new Google account?




Answer



You will not have to repurchase them if you associate the same Google account with the new device. They will be available in your market to re-download.


I don't know if you can have more then one phone associated with the same account, but I did not do anything when I got a new phone, except associate my google account to the new phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...