Tuesday, December 12, 2017

applications - What if you accidentally deleted some important apps and can't install them back?


What if you accidentally deleted some important apps and can't install them back because Google Play doesn't have them? For example android system, com.android dun server and com.android.lgsetup wizard (i.e. basically apps that are originally there). And every few seconds this message will appear:



"Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."



And I cannot even go the browser or Task Killer because every time I do, it will force quit. How can I reinstall those apps? I think I cleared all data for those but I did not clear the browser and so why can't I open the browser?


Do I really need to send it for repair or can I fix it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...