Monday, August 8, 2016

wi fi - Android ADB connect to device with broken USB and no root


I've read through the thread below and come across 2 solutions for connecting a device with ADB.


https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4893953/android-run-install-debug-applications-over-wifi/19940301#19940301


The first is to use USB, and this isn't an option because the USB port is busted on my Droid Razr Maxx. The second is via wifi but using root permissions.. and I don't really want to root my phone.


Can't I use strict WiFi without root to set up ADB?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...