Monday, August 15, 2016

"Encryption Failed" on my Samsung Note 2 & it asks me to reset device. Is there a way to back up my data


I have Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from AT&T. At the reboot it displays "Encryption failed", and would ask me to reset device.



I cannot access my phone. I have very important data on this phone. I want to save my data, I am not bothered about the device, all I want is to save my data and after that even if the phone doesnt work I will get a new phone but I want my data as in pictures and contacts. Is there any way to recover them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...