Monday, August 29, 2016

audio - how to have two applications play sound simultaneously?


I want the music to keep playing in the background while I practice Spanish on this DuoLingo app. The music player stops while the duolingo is trying to play sound as of now. Is this possbile?



Answer



As for my device, whenever I play duolingo and music at same time then the audio fades slightly with CM 12 built-in player


Now if you are OK with any third party application. Here is it what you need to do.




  1. Install Poweramp Music Player .

  2. Go to its settings.

  3. Then click on audio.

  4. Select Audio Focus.


  5. Uncheck Short Audio Focus Change.


    (Click image to enlarge)


    IMG: Here is the screenshot





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...