Wednesday, August 17, 2016

samsung galaxy s 2 - Backup apps on SGS 2 with broken display?


the display of my Samsung Galaxy S2 got broken and I need to backup my apps. Is that possible without the phone's screen? There are no backup apps on the phone and it's not rooted. I don't know the exact OS version. Bought it 24 months ago.


After the crash I was able to connect the phone to Kies via USB and made a backup. Then I gave the phone to the repair shop of the accident insurance. But afterwards I read about that Kies won't backup your apps and as I still have one Bitcoin on the phone and also would like to restore other apps, I now think about getting it back from the repair shop, because if they repair it, all data will be gone.


So is there any way to get my apps back?


Thanks!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...