Thursday, August 18, 2016

root access - Adding cards to Android Pay on rooted device


As the new Android Pay app is now rolling out, I wanted to go ahead and get it set up on my device. Now, as many are finding out, rooted devices will receive the message "Android Pay cannot be used - Google is unable to verify that your device or software running on it is Android compatible".


Now, one fix that I have found is to temporarily disable Root in SuperSU where the message "Superuser is disabled and hidden" appears. After doing this, adding cards is supposed to give no errors.


Unfortunately, I can still not seem to add any cards. Is there any other way I can get google to recognize my device?




Sony Xperia Z3 (D6616)


Build #: 23.1.C.0.385


SuperSU Version 2.49





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...