Monday, August 1, 2016

samsung - Enable "OEM Unlock" via build.prop edit!


I need to bypass fingerprint lock on an Samsung Galaxy A8 (A800F) phone in order to save the data stored on the phone, FRP was ON but i managed to fix it and change it to OFF, Now i can flash any custom recovery i want, but it won't boot into recovery (RECOVERY IS NOT A SEANDROID ENFORCING), That error because of the OEM Unlock option isn't activated, So my question is there any other way to enable that option without getting into settings?, can i just modify the stock system.img and add a line to the build.prop to enable that option?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...