Tuesday, August 16, 2016

terminal - How to automate command line when specific application is launched?



So basically I want to run a few line of code each time a specific application is launched and closed.


Is there application which could do that ? (Busybox ?)


I actually have to print it my self in a terminal emulator and it's a bit harsh :/



Answer



Using Terminal Emulator and Macrodroid, an automation app


Create a macro in which the Trigger is launch application of your choice and action is Launch Shortcut where you choose Term Shortcut and key in the commands in the arguments . See Firelord's answer here for additional details Home screen icon for terminal program?



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...