Wednesday, January 14, 2015

terminal - cannot mount sdext for link2sd?


I have a huawei u8160 running Cyanogenmod 7.2.


when I restart my phone I have to remount the sdext myself using terminal emulator.


su
mount -t ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /data/sdext2

but now it returns :


mount : mounting /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 on /data/sdext2 failed : invalid argument


so I want to know how can I mount it again?



Answer



I've found it out,


the ext2 partition magically turned into ext3 without formatting I don't know how but it happened,


Formatted my ext3 partition into ext2 again and it worked,I couldn't find anyway to bring lost data back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...