Saturday, January 3, 2015

updates - Can I reinstall or upgrade Android?


At the moment I have a rooted Samsung GT-S5570. After I rooted it, I noticed that it started to be slower than it used to be.


I have had this phone for over two years. I update my computer's operating system once a year. I am thinking of doing something similar with my smartphone.


At the moment I am running Android 2.2.1. I think that an upgrade would not be ideal due to old hardware. What is the best option? To reinstall Android 2.2.1 or upgrade to a newer version?


In either case, how do I do it?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...