Monday, January 26, 2015

4.4 kitkat - Securing power off menu options when phone screen is locked or customizing power-off menu options?


I am using Google Nexus 5 with stock 4.4 KitKat.


When the phone is in locked state (locked with a standard PIN code, password or pattern) and we long press power button, we get the power-off menu with options like Power-Off, Flight mode and Sound options (Mute, Vibrate and Sound)



I was wondering that whether we could secure/disable the power-off and flight mode option if the phone is locked state or is there any way to customize these menu options?


I looked in one of such question but didn't get the answer: Disable power-off menu when screen is locked



Answer



Use this app. It does exactly what you want : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nezdroid.lockscreenprotector


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...