Saturday, January 10, 2015

Widget to show calendar events and TODO items merged in a single agenda?


The Calendar application works with Google Calendar and its agenda style is really useful. Nevertheless, for some reason, it does not work with Google Tasks, so I use GTasks that works with the Google Tasks. I use both of them really intensively, but none of them can show both calendar events and todo items. Sometimes it's very inconvenient because I have to switch between widgets and merge the overall timeline in my mind.



So is there any widget to show calendar events and TODO items at once? Agenda style would be a real plus.


Thanks in advance.



Answer



You might want to take a look at Pure Calendar Widget. Will cost you about two bucks, but does exactly what you request:



Widget for Agenda / Tasks / TODO (agenda style)



  • Synced with Google calendars

  • Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange

  • Show tasks from Astrid, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant




Pure Calendar Widget Agenda Widget for Android
Pure Calendar Widget / Agenda Widget for Android (source: Google Play; click image for larger variant)


An alternative could be Agenda Widget for Android (second screenshot above), which has a free trial variant (which I linked) and comes close to what the previously mentioned does.


As I don't use any of those, I cannot tell you which might fit you best -- but at least with the free variant, you might want to give it a try :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...