Friday, January 2, 2015

Camera isn't available - Trusted Face ( Android Lollipop - Nexus 5)


Sometimes I've noticed that the Smart Lock - Trusted Face feature doesn't work, no matter what the lighting or the position of my face relative to the phone.


I thought that an "Improve face matching" should do the trick, but when I go to do that, I get this:


Android Lollipop - Improve face matching
Click for full size



Usually a restart fixes things, but this isn't a really good solution. The camera app works normally even when this happens. Has someone found a way to fix this somehow, or should I just wait for the next update from Google?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...