Wednesday, January 28, 2015

applications - How do one know which folder is created by which Android apps?


From my understanding, a majority of Android apps may have created some folders on either local storage or the SD Card.


So, how do I know which folders belong to which apps? (I know that some apps have settings that show you which folder that they have created but are there any solutions where one can easily find all the folder corresponding to their apps in a list similar like the one shown below?)




====================================
| Apps Name | Folder |
====================================
| ABB | \sdcard\actionbb |
| ZZX | \sdcard\zoneX |
| | \local\zoneXconf |
====================================

This is because, sometimes, when one un-installs an app, the un-installation does not remove these folders.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...