Saturday, January 24, 2015

Add New Ringtones, Notifications and Alarm tones on Nexus One


I have music (MP3 files) on my SD card and am trying to set them as ringtones, notification tones and alarm tones on my Nexus One.


My phone only lets me select the stock ringtones, notifications or alarms. I tried to transfer and copy the music files to the ringtones and notification folder on my phone but it fails every time. I think those folders are write protected or something.


Can anyone help? I have searched at all possible solutions online. Some solutions suggest copying the files using my PC to my phone's ringtones/notification tones folder, but I can't even see these folders on Windows Explorer. It's like they are invisible.


Can anyone help?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...