Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Can I use an Android OS card on the new Nook Tablet?


I am debating between purchasing the Kindle Fire or the Nook Tablet for my son. My main concern with the Kindle is the limited memory. I love the fact that the Nook has the slot for an SD card. However, I've noticed that the prices on many of the games and such on the B&N Nook store are much more than those on Kindle. I read somewhere that there is an Android OS card that can go into the Nook MicroSD slot to make it a full Android tablet. Is this true? Where would I get this card and how much is it? (I'm really totally new to this... sorry). Would this mean that I would be able to go to any Android App store and download games and such from there? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...