Friday, January 2, 2015

5.0 lollipop - Will I get OTA updates after installing Android L Developer preview?


I installed Android L developer preview on my Nexus 5. Now I was wondering if I still would get over-the-air updates. If not is there a way of fixing this?



Answer



No.


For users who are using Android L Developer preview will need to reflash the phone and install the fresh build.




If you want to receive the official consumer OTA update in November and any other official updates, you will have to have a factory image on your Nexus device.



Official Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...