Monday, January 12, 2015

notifications - Built-in alarm, calendar suddenly talking to me. How can I shut them up?


I use the native Clock app, and my alarm used to just have a normal ringtone. I assume there was some automatic update recently because this morning, in addition to the normal ringtone, there was a robotic voice saying "It is 7:25 AM." Then later I got a notification from the native Calendar app, and in addition to my normal ringtone, the robotic voice announced the text of the notification.



How do I shut this off? It's really annoying and I don't see an option in Settings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...