Tuesday, December 4, 2018

voice recognition - AutoVoice and Tasker: Speak recognized Variable says "percent varname"


I am trying to automate my phone and later also my home with tasker. Therefor I need to define all those little Voice Actions.


My actual Workflow:



  • Task Voice Recognition:

  • Speak "What do you want to do"

  • Voice Recognition

  • Profile Recognize Start Call 1:

  • Match to Regex: " (?<%callername>.+) anrufen" (Later also "ruf ... an" and "ruf ... auf ... an" and "... auf ... anrufen")

  • Start Task "Voice: Call"


  • Speak "Calling %callername" (%callername was selected in the Variables dropdown)


That workflow speaks "percent callername", so it speaks the name of the variable. But it should speak the content of the variable.


Later I want to look in the contacts for that name and get the corresponding telephonenumber to start dialing. Or is there any finished Calling Voice Action for Tasker out there I can have a look at?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...