Sunday, December 23, 2018

rooting - How to root Samsung galaxy chat B5330?


The title says it all. I have read this rooting tag info throughly and did all that was necessary to ensure this question is not duplicate.



There are some guides on the web, but they only make me go mad as each has some issue (broken links, poor comments, etc). So if anyone can give trustworthy answers, please do.



Note: The OS for galaxy chat has been updated a while ago. Now, it has jelly bean.





After checking all the generic methods,I've found only two methods that could possibly root galaxy chat.out of them ready to root has very bad rating




The second method is Bin4ry method.But there is no way one could understand if it's actually rooting or not(the app says,it will either show message on completion or show nothing). If anyone succeeds using bin4ry method.Do add the approx required time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...