Saturday, December 8, 2018

applications - Is there a way to make an android phone only run one app and nothing else?


I want to take an old android phone and turn it into a dedicated calculator. In other words, I'd like to make it so I boot up the phone and my calculator app is running, and there is no way to access any other app, the home screen, app drawer, anything. No lock screen either. Just this app and the settings app, which there would be a shortcut too in this app.


Is this possible? Is android the best OS for this project? Is there an easy way to make this happen?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...