Tuesday, December 4, 2018

android device manager - How can I uninstall updates to Google Play Services? The buttons are greyed out


I'm trying to uninstall updates to the Google Play Services app but the Force Stop and Uninstall updates buttons are greyed out.


"Android Device Manager" was set as a device administrator but I've unchecked it and it hasn't helped.



Answer



If you have the Android Device manager app installed then this can also make the force stop/uninstall updates buttons be disabled.


If you uninstall the Android Device manager app and disable "Android Device Manager" as a device administrator then those options should be enabled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...