Friday, December 28, 2018

sensors - Automatic adjust brightness through out the day


It does not seem that automatic brightness works well on my Nexus S.


Basically, I want my phone's brightness to adjust throughout the day. Either that, or something that automatically adjusts brightness based on the ambient light sensor.



Anyone have any suggestions?



Answer



How about AdvancedBrightness? It's not automatic - you'd have to configure it accordingly. However, since you said "adjust throughout the day," this may well be a suitable app for your needs. Oh, and it's free and very small (33kb).


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...