Sunday, December 2, 2018

2.2 froyo - HTC Desire won't boot past the bootloader screen


I have an HTC Desire and it is freezing when it attempts to boot (when the HTC logo appears). I played around with clear cache, factory settings, etc, and now the boot sequence gets stuck at:


--- AlphaRev ---

BRAVO PVT4 SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-6.93.1002
MICROP-051d
TOUCH PANEL-SYNW0101
RADIO-5.17.05.23

Aug 10 2010, 17:52:18

And only four options:


BOOTLOADER
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

Nothing is happening when I select an option from those four. What can I do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...