Saturday, December 8, 2018

android emulator - Does ARC Welder still work?


I recently came to know that there is an official Android emulator available which is developed by Google - Arc Welder. But when I try to follow the steps mentioned, I'm ending up with getting this error message:


Graphics Feature Status

Canvas: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
Flash: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Flash Stage3D: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Compositing: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Multiple Raster Threads: Disabled
Native GpuMemoryBuffers: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Disabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Disabled
Rasterization: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled

Skia Deferred Display List: Disabled
Skia Renderer: Disabled

Can anyone help me with this error?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...