Saturday, May 26, 2018

google play store - Apps won't install (silently fail after 100% downloaded)


I have a problem with installing apps from Google Play onto my Samsung Galaxy S Plus phone.


It has Android 2.3.6. Yesterday I tried to download some apps. When I clicked 'Install', the app began to download but when it got to 100% it just disappeared and silently failed to install on my phone :\


I don't have an SD card and up to now I saved all my apps on the phone and had no problems like this. It seems to be some settings problem, but I don't know what to do. any ideas?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...