Saturday, May 19, 2018

applications - Create, edit, and sync-with-PC txt file on Android


There are many apps that allow us to take notes on android.


But just like this thread (Is it possible to create a plain text file in android?), I want to create and edit plain txt file on android.


But moreover, I also want to automatically sync with a txt file in my PC. Ideally, dropbox. So ideally, I edit txt file on my PC then the edit will sync to my Android phone, and vice versa.



But if this ideal solution (dropbox solution) is not available, then I am fine with less ideal solution which will sync txt with PC.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...