Saturday, May 19, 2018

google play store - How to remove device(s) from My Market Account?


I know I can choose "Hidden in menus" and never see the devices again when I install a application. But I don't want my old mobile phones display in my account settings anymore. I have sold those phones already and never use them again!


In fact, the list look likes a cemetery in my mind now. ;(



Answer



As things currently stand, there is no way to disassociate a device from the ones shown in your Market Account. Keeping them hidden is the only way that Google currently offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...