Thursday, May 17, 2018

external sd - "Cannot Move App Not Enough Storage Space" Error Message


I have a Huawei Y635 phone running Android version 4.4.4 with 1GB of RAM and 8GB phone storage. I bought an 8GB SD card to transfer some apps as the phone memory is nearly full. The SD card has 7.19GB of free space but when I try to move apps I get the error message stating there is not enough space. I have made the SD card the default storage location. The app I was trying to move was only 92.09MB. I have read some of the other posts but can't seem to get answer to this specific query. Any help greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...