Monday, May 7, 2018

4.0 ice cream sandwich - Message (SMS) contain text from other messages in Android



Has anyone experienced this issue where the content of an SMS is not complete and some other content (from different message) is added to that at the end.


I have experienced this problem many times. And now, when I am receiving tweets as SMS via Twitter functionality, I can see this problem occurring very frequently.


Below are the H/w and S/w details, if it helps.


OS: Android 4.0.3 Made: HTC One X (AT&T)


Let me know if more info is required.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...