Wednesday, May 9, 2018

How to disable SMS notification during phone call?


I call somebody, or somebody calls me, we are talking. Now, during the call I got SMS and I cannot hear anything because the SMS notification is playing.


So how to disable this notification when call is active? Thank you in advance.


Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, Android 2.3.


Note: I am interested in setting this once and for good. Not something I have to remember to switch off each time I make/get a call.



Answer




Since this is of the Samsung Galaxy family, the following may help you:


On my Galaxy S3, the setting is controlled as 'Alerts on call'.


See: Dialer\Call Settings\Call Alert\Alerts on call - uncheck this and calls will not be interrupted with notifications.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...