Saturday, May 19, 2018

How (where) do I browse to the /data/Tombstones (on the System Partition, I think)?


Trying to delete some files from my System partition. Someone suggested deleting /data/Tombstones (I.e., what's the Path to it so I can browse to it)


Using Astro File manager I navigated from the SDcard0 up until I got to what seems to be the root. It has folders like:



  • acct

  • cache

  • config

  • data (which is empty)

  • ...


  • firmware

  • ...

  • tombstones (which is empty)

  • system (is this the system partition), it does not contain a Tombstones folder.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...