Friday, May 25, 2018

external sd - How to fix a damaged sd card?






Possible Duplicate:
“SD card is damaged - You may have to reformat.” How do I fix this problem?



I made my SD card available as mass storage, copied one file from the SD card, unmounted the card from OSX (inside OSX) and then .. I am not 100% if I unmounted the card in mobile or it was already damaged at this point.


I tried to reboot the phone but it doesn't help. Removed the card, put back and turned on again. Didn't help either.


Do I have to reformat the card and lose all data on it?




HTC Desire + CM 7 RC2 + Kingston 16GB Type 4




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...