Friday, May 25, 2018

wi fi - Shortcut to turn Wi-Fi on/off on Samsung Galaxy Nexus?


Since the sync utility I use to sync my Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Outlook only supports Wi-Fi instead of USB, I searched the AppStore for an application that adds a shortcut on the screen to make it easier to turn Wi-Fi on and off.


I tried DroidMania's, but it doesn't seem to work (when clicking on the icon, it simply displays a text page). Next, I tried Hotspot Widget, but nothing happens when I click on the shortcut. Other apps seem old, are only 1.0, and might not work either.


Hard to believe something that simple couldn't be found easily.



Does anyone know of a very simple application that



  1. Simply adds a shortcut on the screen to do this.

  2. And, definitely works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...