Sunday, October 23, 2016

remote access - Fully control Android phone from another Android phone over the Internet



Before I write my own app, I want to know if there is an app to fully control one Android phone from another Android phone (over the Internet)?


I need this so that I can remotely start apps, install apps and control apps for a remote Android phone (un/rooted) without requesting permissions. An app to basically do remote screen sharing with full privileges given.


I have used TeamViewer and AirDroid, but I don't like these as the remote device needs to allow permissions.


The usecase is simple: I am giving my mother (not so tech savy), who lives in another country, an Android phone (assuming it will have Internet connectivity over Wi-Fi). I want to be able to fully control her phone from my Android phone (from another country).




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...