Saturday, October 29, 2016

5.0 lollipop - How to Delete a Contact's "Mark as Default" selection


In the stock Contacts app one can Mark as default one of the contact's numbers. I don't want to select another number as default, I don't want any of the contact's numbers to be default.


How can I delete this "mark as default" selection?


I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Lollipop 5.0.



Answer



All you have to do is the following:



  1. Open the contact


  2. There will be a check mark indicating the default number: Press and hold on that number

  3. A box will appear. Select Remove Default (this may also be Clear default)


You can also mark a number as default by pressing down on the phone number and selecting Mark as Default


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...